- It is an online learning program that covers basic computer literacy components such as ‘Intro to PC’s, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and Email.
- It is a locally created program that uses context from South Africa and was designed for learners’ ease of use where their first language is not English. It starts at a very basic level and moves through to intermediate level.
- It contains interactive exercises and quizzes to maximize learning.
- Learner work at own pace (1 to 3 months to complete the course)
- Accredited by VUT as a Short Learning
Programme. Learners will receive a VUT certificate if modules are passed with at least 60%.
- Introduction to Windows
- Microsoft Outlook
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
SESSIONS IN MORNING, AFTERNOON, EVENING AND ON SATURDAYS